Freespirits

Solamente la ardiente paciencia hará que conquistemos una espléndida felicidad

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Life in Foca: cooking lasagna for the german soldiers

I am cooking since yesterday lasagna for a dinner Lilit and I are organising tonight for the German soldiers. I felt it was time to put my italianhood at stake and offer a good meal to these guys that have kept us in good company in Foca and initiated me to gamblng :o) I am the worse bluffer in the entire universe

The power cuts are ongoing for at least another two weeks, thus yesterday at 23 I was still traffickig in the kitchen trying to do everything before the cut at 8 a.m ..so I went to bed at 4 just to wake up at 11 and find out I had electricity until 13..I am rushing to finish everything before that time..45 minutes left and one lasagna ready.!!

I love cooking, but not this rushing.

Ok I go back.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And how did they find it? I hope they treated the cook as she deserved cause I remember her Lasagne very well!

German flatmate from Warsaw ;)

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home