Freespirits

Solamente la ardiente paciencia hará que conquistemos una espléndida felicidad

Thursday, July 14, 2011

cosi' da non dimenticare

quanto mi fanno sentire speciali queste splendide donne...


So I don't loose the sense of full happiness I felt, once again, close to you in the most wonderful wedding ever, I would like to declare to you, telling you how much this meant to me to feel that our love is above any kind of changes or times in life.


You made me feel so alive and so coming back to my own self (in the good sense) that I can simply look at each one of you not only as an inspiration but also as "des prolongements de mon âme".


It is so good to know my soul is a bit in Rome, a bit in Tirana, a bit in Malysia, a bit in Paris!


Hope you know that your souls are always travelling and living with me too!


Nadia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home